Left side of the table (front to back) Janelle, Amanda and Karen, Right side of the table (front to back) Me, Lindsay and Heather
Our last Army Wives dinner was in early July and the August dinner was on the last day of the month so it was way too long in my opinion between the two. A lot of the of us had husbands/boyfriends home on their mid-tour leave so we had to work around them being home. Now they have all come and gone and we are just couting the days till they are home for good! I always have such a great time with this awesome group of women. They understand what it is like to have your husband gone and flying helicopters. This month we ate at Granite City. It was so yummy. We just have three more dinners before our boys come home!! We've been meeting for dinner once a month for over two years!! I love this girls and their husbands too!!

1 comment:
Dido, this would be much more difficult without friends like you. I can't believe we've been getting together for 2 years now.
Post a Comment