
Our girls attend a local Kindermusik program. Grace goes on Monday nights and Sydney goes on Wednesdays. Since Mike is gone I have to find a sitter for both Monday and Wednesday to keep the child that I'm not taking to Kindermusik. My Mom or Mike's parents usually keep the girls but this week both of them were busy. Mom was up at Janel's helping out with baby Jenna and Mike's Dad had some minor out patient surgery today so he was at home resting and Jan was taking care of him; Pa-Pa Mike to the rescue. He kept Gracie while I took Sydney to Kindermusik. They watched a movie, played Candy Land and did a puzzle. I pick up Avantis on our way home and we all had dinner together. I'm always getting asked how I work full-time, take care of the girls and keep our house running while Mike is gone. The answer is very simple, we have the best family!! We have never paid for a sitter other than our full-time daycare. Our girls are in love with all of the grandparents. It is awesome!!!

I talked to Mike for a few short minutes tonight. He was supposed to fly today but it got canceled. He was heading off to breakfast and to another briefing about flying another mission. Being able to communicate with him on a daily basis keeps me going. I always look forward to my next phone call with my wonderful husband! All things considered we are very blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment