
We had a great Saturday. The girls and I woke up and went to the Kids Expo at the Interstate Center. Both girls had so much fun. I think their favorite part was sliding down the blow up slide. They also liked meeting Elmo and their balloon animals. Gracie requested an airplane and Sydney got a dog. Sydney broke her dog shortly after we got home because she was biting it; teeth and a balloon are not a good combination. We got home around 1:30 and I put the girls down for a nap. After our nap we woke up and got our things together and headed to Peoria to spend the evening with our "Jamaica" friends. We went out for pizza and then back to Karen's house to make cookies. The girls had so much fun. Gracie was really into making the cookies and Sydney was more interested in eating them! She had fun playing with Karen's dog Wody. We stayed until well past our bedtime and then I loaded them up and we headed home. Originally we had planned to spend the night but I thought it best to bring them home. They both sleep better in their own bed and we had to be up early for church today. Here are a few more pictures of our fun Saturday!
Gracie with Elmo!!


The girls got to pet a snake. They weren't scared at all.


Sydney playing with Wody!

Lisa and Gracie making the cookies!




The finished product!! They are so yummy too.
1 comment:
Yum, looks like fun. Minus the snake of course. =)
Post a Comment