I've been bugging Mike to send me some pictures of his room. I can see it on the web cam but is a little dark and grainy so I wanted to see some from his digital camera. Here are some before and after pictures along with some pictures from Bagram where our friend Russ is stationed. The living conditions really aren't all that bad. Mike does get his own room and he is fixing it up. I sent him a fridge. It arrived today and he was so excited to put some diet dew in it and enjoy a cold dew! The last one he had was on January 20th and I know he was going through withdrawal! :-) He is keeping busy flying. Today he flew 6.8 hours. One good thing about this deployment is that he'll get a ton of flying experience.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Thanks for posting these. I only get to see Jason's section of his room. It looks like Mike fixed it up nicely.
Post a Comment