
Today was my 32
nd birthday! I honestly can't believe I'm 32. I remember when both my parents turned 30. I had a wonderful day. It started out with a phone call from Mike. He sang Happy Birthday over the phone and both of our girls sang for me too. After the phone call I took Sydney to the sitter and Grace to school. I had a ton of phone calls and messages early in the morning. I also got and edible arrangement from my wonderful Georgia family. They sent chocolate covered pineapple and a balloon. Today was Grace's preschool Valentine party and I volunteered to help. It was so much fun. I just love this age. The kids were so sweet. I headed to work after the party and when I arrived my cube mates had brought in some food. After work Mom took the girls and I out for dinner at Friday's and then we came home and got ready for bed. Mike called us tonight on
Skype. He also sent me some pictures of his
accommodations. I'll post those tomorrow. All in all it was a wonderful birthday. I can't wait to celebrate my next birthday with my wonderful hubby.
- My contribution to the Valentine Party were the treat bags

- Gracie in her
cubby at preschool before the end of class
- The entire preschool class
- The birthday treats
1 comment:
Happy (belated) Birthday Kara!!
Sara S.
Post a Comment