Friday, February 6, 2009

Our new cousin

Today I took Grace and Sydney up to meet Jenna. They both are in love with her. Jenna is such a good baby. She hardly made a peep while we were there. She pretty much eats and sleeps right now. Both girls were able to hold her a couple of times. Grace even said to me "Mommy I just love our newborn baby cousin Jenna". I think that these girls will have so much fun growing up together. One funny moment of the night was when Sydney came up from the basement yelling "Carter took my pants off". She had no pants or diaper on, the next thing we knew Carter was upstairs and he had no pants or diaper on either. Sydney is known for taking her diaper off when it is wet so I'm not really sure what happened. Everyone got a good laugh. The kids had a great time playing together and I had fun seeing my perfect niece and visiting with my sister. We drove home tonight since the last few times I've stayed Grace and Sydney have not slept the best which makes for a very tired and unhappy Mommy. Here are a few pictures from the evening.










No comments: