Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Monday

It was a typical Monday at the Heuer house, work, daycare, Kindermusik, bath, talk to Daddy and bed. Tonight was Grace's Kindermusik class. At class the teacher passed out their instrument for this semester. The children get to play resonator bars. I took a picture on my phone of Grace after she got done playing for me. This photo is of the kids making bug antenna's with their mallets.


I also snapped these pictures when I got home. I couldn't decide what to use for my photo of the day. This project is a little tough. Taking a new photo each day can be a little stressful especially when we don't have any big plans. I ended up using the photo of Grace from Kindermusik but these are cute too!


This last picture is for Mike. Last year when my Nana passed away the Army Wives sent me a plant. Mike has the green thumb in our house and had been taking care of it for me. He even re-potted it. Our cat, Gus kept chewing on it so I ended up taking it to work. Today I took a photo of it to show him that I haven't killed it! It is actually doing pretty well on my desk. I think it likes being at work. One of my co-workers thinks it does well because I talk a lot and it likes to hear my voice! Can you believe I talk a lot?

So far we've been able to talk to Mike on a daily basis. He usually calls me before he heads to bed and then before the girls and I got to bed we get on the web cam with him. He has been busy flying and getting settled. I'm glad that they keep him busy so that the time goes quickly. Today our first round of care packages arrived. Mike said that the cookies were still good so I will be sure to make more to send to him. Our friend Russ also got his care package and called us on Sunday. It was so cute, he called and asked for Grace and Sydney. I sent the care package from them. Both girls were able to talk to him on the phone. Modern technology is awesome and I'm so thankful for it!

No comments: