Today Grace had a preschool field trip to Backyard Adventures. It is near my office so she got to go to work with me for a little while this morning. It was food day so she enjoyed having a donut and riding the escalator. Everyone thought she was very cute and a polite little girl. She sure made me proud.
Tonight Aunt Ruth, Heather and Melissa brought dinner over. We had Avantis and spent the evening watching the Illini play and visiting. The girls had so much fun. They love having visitors and so do I. It is a nice break for Mommy!
This is a typical scene at our house. Two silly monkeys!! For some reason when I think it is time to settle down for the evening the girls think it is time to get crazy.
At the Kids Expo on Saturday the girls planted seeds in cups that they had decorated. I watered them when we got home and they are sprouting. Both girls were very excited to see the growth!!
Grace posing with her sprouting seeds! Doesn't she look so sweet!Mike is still calling on a daily basis. He has been busy flying. He has logged about 50 hours of flight time since arriving about a month ago. He heard today that he should get mid tour leave around our anniversary and his 32nd birthday so he should be home for about two weeks at the end of May. It will be so nice to have him home even if it is just for a quick visit. I think we may surprise the girls! I need to talk to Mike about it but wouldn't it be cool to go pick him up at the airport and have Daddy surprise them. It makes me tear up thinking about that moment! Well I better get to bed. I always have a hard time waking up for work!

No comments:
Post a Comment