This is the fridge I ordered from Best Buy. I sent Mike a few magnets to decorate it. GO CUBS GO!!
This is the wall under Mike's bed. It is decorated with all of the artwork the girls have sent along with some photos. The girls love seeing their artwork when we talk to Daddy on the web cam.
Mike got our fabric family the other day. He has it hanging next to a photo calendar I sent along with a unit crest he created. He merged the South Carolina National Guard patch with the Illinois National Guard patch. They are painting the combined unit crest on the Chinooks.
This is where Mike has been living. Well, it is actually a new building that looks a lot like the one he lives in. Each door opens up to a large bay that is divided into rooms. The rooms are around 7 feet by 8 feet. They are small but at least somewhat private.
Mike didn't like climbing into his loft bed using a ladder so he built stairs. I'm not shocked at all since he is such a handyman. A lot of the guys having been coming to his room to see the stairs. Whoever gets Mike's room when he comes home will be set.
The view from Mike's door. On the other side of those mountains is Pakistan.
Mike sitting in the door of a Chinook after flying. I can't believe all the gear he has to wear.

No comments:
Post a Comment