My baby sister turned 30 today!! She is the best friend and sister in the whole world. She has been there for me through the good and the bad and I don't think I could have done it without her. Since we are only two years apart in age I don't remember life without Janel. We talk on the phone daily. Many days it is more than once. Other than Mike she is the only person that I can pretty much tell anything. We have such a special bond. I'm so thankful that God gave me such a great sister. Happy Birthday Janel! I'm looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you! I love you so much!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Happy 30th Birthday Janel!!!
My baby sister turned 30 today!! She is the best friend and sister in the whole world. She has been there for me through the good and the bad and I don't think I could have done it without her. Since we are only two years apart in age I don't remember life without Janel. We talk on the phone daily. Many days it is more than once. Other than Mike she is the only person that I can pretty much tell anything. We have such a special bond. I'm so thankful that God gave me such a great sister. Happy Birthday Janel! I'm looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you! I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Check out my teeth!! No wonder Sydney has big teeth!
Post a Comment