Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

A few weeks ago my Mom and I found St. Patrick's Day shirts on the sale rack at Von Maur. We picked them up and thought it would be cute to get a picture of all five cousins together. Originally Janel and I thought we would just do a snapshot on our own but changed our mind and took the kids to get a photo done. They actually did pretty well. Sydney was shy and didn't really smile all that well but overall we were able to get a few awesome shots.

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2009 from Tucker, Grace, Sydney, Carter and Jenna!!



3 comments:

Sara said...

What cute pictures!! Thanks for sharing them.

Sara S.

Amanda Rassi said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big Jenna is already!

Kara said...

Thanks girls!! Jenna is a big girl. She went for her six week checkup and was already over 12 lbs. She was in the 98% for both height and weight!