Friday, March 27, 2009

Fun with the Starkey Family

On Wednesday night the girls and I went over to our friends for dinner. They picked up a few pizzas and made some brownies. :-) Grace and Sydney were so excited to go to their house. It was a nice break for me too. I got to visit with my friends while the girls had fun playing. Thanks Daryl and Michelle, we need to get together again soon! Here are a few pictures from our fun evening...

Enjoying the brownies, Sydney wouldn't pose for the picture! Surprise, surprise!!

Sydney playing with Aidan

Princess Ava

Grace, Alexa and Ava playing dress up. They all have on wings!

Sydney's turn to wear wings.

Aidan is so sweet! He is such a happy little guy. I can't believe he'll be one in a couple of months.

The girls had a group hug before we left!

No comments: