Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun Filled Day!!

Today was the Army Family Readiness Group's (FRG) Easter party. They had a potluck lunch, an egg hunt with the Easter bunny and crafts for the kids. It was a very nice get together and the girls had a great time. Sydney wasn't even scared of the Easter bunny. I was shocked!! She was scared of him last year and wouldn't sit on Santa's lap at Christmas. Next Saturday we have breakfast with the bunny for my work so hopefully she'll be good for that too. After our FRG meeting we met our friend Karen at the mall. Then we hung out at her house before going out for pizza. We went out to celebrate our friend Kent's birthday. Kent is part of one the couples that Mike and I go to Jamaica with. Dinner was a lot fun. The girls both fell asleep in the car and went right to bed when we got home. They had a very busy day. I'm so glad that they are feeling better. They are calling for snow tonight. I sure hope the weather man is wrong. I was counting on Mike being home for the next snow!! Here are some pictures from our fun day.

Gracie with her empty basket before the egg hunt!

Sydney loves cupcakes!

Mommy and her favorite girls!!

Grace with the bunny. He was actually a cute bunny. I think he is better looking than the one at our mall!

Both girls pose with the bunny. It is so nice getting a picture where both our girls smile.

Grace with a basket full of eggs. We have way too much candy!!

A photo on the Easter Bunny's lap! They girls both loved him.

Sydney checking out our crafts!

No comments: