Today we went bridesmaid dress shopping for Chad and Amanda's wedding. I think that we've found the dress. Now we just need to get the final bridesmaid to try it on so that we can get them ordered. The wedding is just a little over 7 months away. It would be awesome if Mike could be home for it.
Jenna is growing like crazy. She'll be six weeks old on Tuesday. She is an awesome baby. We took her to the dress shop today and she was perfect angel. It is so hard for me not to try and sneak her home. I get to see her again this next weekend and I can't wait.
I took a ton of pictures and her are just some of my favorites. I know that it is a lot!!
It is so hard being a baby...
Mike and Mom
Mom, Janel and Kara
Kara and Janel
The martinis were so yummy!!
Amanda and Brian toward the end of the evening...
The many faces of Jenna!!
Carter and Tucker
The boys help Mommy blow out all 30 candles!!
Grace and Sydney enjoying a piece of Aunt Janel's birthday cake!!

No comments:
Post a Comment