I'm still trying to catch up on my blog. Back in February we had a great weekend. On Friday night we headed up to my sister's so that the guys could spend their Christmas gift certificates with my Dad. Janel and I hit the mall with the kids and had dinner while the boys did their shopping and had dinner. When they were done I picked up Mike and we headed to a hotel in Chicago Heights. Mike had a mandatory Army Reintegration class on Saturday so the girls and I went with to enjoy the hotel. The girls were very excited to spend the day swimming. We ended up having the pool to ourselves. It was a little cold for me but the girls had a great time swimming. After swimming we got cleaned up, had lunch and picked up Mike. When we got home my Mom and Mike picked up the girls and Mike and I headed to Peoria to a 30th birthday party for our friend, Joshua AKA Archie. The party was a ton of fun and we always have a great time with our Army friends.
Jenna is telling Aunt Kara to talk to the hand! LOL
Jenna with a messy face!
Sydney loves Jenna
Tucker on the carousel.
Swimming FUN!!
Mike, Jason and Lance! I'm not sure what Jason is doing! LOL
Russ and Eric
Karen, Alison and Alison's friend
Cindi and Amanda
Trying to get a nice photo of Mike and I but Jason had be silly!
Here we go!
Mike and Eric
Justin and the birthday boy, Archie!!
Russ being Russ!
Russ and Archie

No comments:
Post a Comment