Last year I got the girls matching St. Patty's Day shirts and they still fit this year so they got two years out of them! I'm sure Daddy was happy, LOL! It was a beautiful day so we took so outdoor photos. Sydney is going through a phase where she wants her hair in one ponytail all the time. Grace on the other hand is usually pretty accommodating. If I want her to wear her hair a certain way she usually is agreeable. I'm sure this is a sign of our future teenagers. Our girls actually have quite a bit of Irish in them. Both of Mike's parents are part Irish and I think there is a little Irish on my side too. I'm slowly catching up on my blog posts. Enjoy...
They are pretty cute but then again I'm sure I'm a biased being their mother!

No comments:
Post a Comment