Grace's preschool has a Mother's Day Tea as their end of the year program. This year it was the Friday before Mother's Day and as I sat down for the program I found myself almost in tears. How can my first baby be ready to head to Kindergarten so soon. She is such a sweet girl and it makes me a little sad that she is growing up so quickly. The program started out with a video of each child being interviewed about why the love their Mom. Grace said that she loves kisses from her Mommy. It melted my heart. The kids also did a great program of songs. Grace knew all the words and actions. She also made me a really nice card. One of my favorite questions was "How old is your Mom?" to which she answered "23"! Such a smart girl! After the program we had tea and cake and she gave me flower pot that she had painted with a plant in it. It was such a great morning. I look forward to going to Sydney's Mother's Day Tea next year. Being a Mom isn't always easy but days like this sure make it so worth it!
Gracie showing off the card she made for me!
She knew all the words and actions to the songs!
Frosting is yummy!
Me and my big girl!
Grace with Mrs. Masten
Grace with her friends, Ava and Anna.
Grace with Mrs. Herren.
Grace with the gift she made for me.
I am so proud of my girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment