Monday, May 24, 2010

Janelle & Joshua Get Married

On March 20, 2010 we had the privilege of watching our friends Janelle and Joshua, aka Archie get married. Archie spent the year with Mike in Afghanistan. He and Janelle got engaged right before they left. Janelle is so sweet and while they boys were gone I enjoyed getting to know her. We have a lot in commen. The wedding was beautiful and we had a great time. I did break my camera so I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked. Luckily, the camera has been replaced and I'm back in business. I ordered my replacement camera the next day. Here are a few photos from the great day. We love our Army friends!

Mike and I are all ready to go!

The flowers girls were so cute. They were Janelle and Joshua's nieces.


Janelle was walked down the isle by her brother Chad. Isn't it funny, I asked if they had a sister Kara somewhere but no such luck. I guess their Mom and my Mom liked the same names.

The vows!

Amy and Eric

Cindi, Amy and me

Me and Mike

Amy and Trey

Amanda and her big brother Josh.

This is the night we found out Lance and Heather are going to have a baby! We are so excited to meet baby Stafford. They are going to be AWESOME parents!


Lucas and Lindsay

Karen and Russ

I love my lipstick and lost it that night. Luckily, my friend Cindi found it for me!

Luke and Justin


The placecards were very cute.

Eric and Trey

Me and Janelle, she was such a pretty bride.

The Army Wives!! What a great group of ladies.

No comments: