Thursday, May 6, 2010

2010 Army Aviation Battalion Ball

The last Saturday in February is always the Army Aviation Safety Stand Down and Army Aviation Battalion Ball. This year was extra special since most of Illinois Aviation had been deployed in 2009. I really enjoy going to the Ball. It is an adult prom but a lot more fun. Mike and I got a hotel room and made an overnight of it. We had a great time dancing and enjoying the time with our friends. I've already posted these photos on Facebook but for those of you who aren't Facebook here you go...

My hair

Sydney and me before I left. My Mom and Mike kept the girls for us.

My handsome pilot. I love a man in uniform!


Russ, Eric, Luke and Mike

Cindi, me and Amy

The ladies, I love this women so much!

Our handsome soldiers!
A few more guys crash the party!
Heather and Lance, little did we know she was baking a bun at the time!

Lindsay and Luke

Amanda and Jason

Amy and Eric
Janelle & Joshua
Mike and me
Karen and Russ
Karen drinking the grog, it is a mix of different liquor that each unit puts into one big pot.
Janelle and Amanda's turn
I had a bad cold so I drank mine out of a wine glass. Doesn't it look yummy!
Jason wore spurs!

The Heuer's
Justin and Cindi
Dancing the night away...
EP and Cindi
Amy and Russ
Heather and Lance
Dancing with my favorite man!

Amy being silly!
Me, Cindi and Karen. I love this photo!
Janelle and Russ
Mike and Lance
Mr. Rassi
Me and Amy
We aren't sure where Eric found these gloves!

No comments: