Sunday, May 16, 2010

Funk's Grove Field Trip

Grace's preschool class took a family field trip to Funk's Grove in March. The kids visited the nature center and then learned about how maple sirup is made, complete with a tasting at the end. The girls really enjoyed the field trip. They both loved the sirup so we bought some. That night for dinner they wanted pancakes so that they could eat their sirup. Well, they ended up not liking it after all. They are used to the sugar free variety that I buy and don't know what they are missing. I love the maple sirup but it has 200 calories a serving versus the sugar free variety that is 25. I will try and use it sparingly for a treat. We all had fun on the field trip and I'm glad that it was a family day.

The girls at the Nature Center

Me and Sydney

Sydney with a snake!

Daddy and Sydney checking out an animal.

Ava, Grace and Sydney

Grace is a nut! So this sign is fitting.


Daddy's girls and my three favorite people in the entire world!

Best Buddies!!

King of the mountain!

No comments: