Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sea World

Our last day of vacation was spent at Sea World. We had such a busy day at the Magic Kingdom that we slept in a little and didn't get to Sea World as early as we would have liked. The tickets to get into Sea World for our family were free. Another perk of being in the Army. Honestly, after four days of Disney we probably should have used this day to relax at the condo but we didn't. It was a fun day but not nearly has organized as our Disney parks. We really missed having the Ridemax software to help plan our day. My favorite attraction was the Manta roller coaster. Grace and Sydney had fun feeding the dolphins. My camera battery died so I don't have many photos. When my camera died I borrowed one of the Rapp cameras but I don't have those photos yet. Here is all I have...

Grace was tall enough for the 42" rides and Sydney just missed it by a hair.

Daddy and Sydney


They still have the Shamu show. It was good but Janel said it was better when the trainers got in the water. Killer whales are beautiful animals.

The big kids!

Tucker and Sydney, you can notice Tucker's chin is hurt in this photo.

This is a leafy sea dragon. It really looks like a leaf but it is an animal.

1 comment:

Kimberly Martin-Boyd said...

Did your brother and his wife go too?