Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Having Fun at Delta H Ranch

We promised the our girls a trip to Disney when Daddy got home. We decided to go in April after Easter to try miss most spring breaks and to beat the heat of summer. Since we hadn't seen Mike's brother Jeff and his family in almost two years we drove and spent the weekend at their ranch in Georgia. We had such a great weekend with Jeff, Jessica, Tyler and Mac. I really wish we lived closer and could spend more time with them. Their ranch is awesome. They built a new house and this was our first time seeing it. The girls loved getting to ride a horse for the first time and playing with their cousins. I hope that we can make another trip to see them soon. The weekend went way too fast. Here are just a few pictures of the fun we had. I'm working on getting our Disney photos posted too. I think over our week long vacation I took over 700 photos!

Sydney enjoying the car ride!

Sydney thought she needed to take my photo and she actually did a pretty good job.

Syd had some fun with a green marker and then fell asleep. I couldn't resist taking this photo of her.

Miss Grace in the car.

The awesome fireplace in Jeff and Jessica's house.

Grandma and Tyler

The view of the house from the front door. It so open and very pretty.

One of the lakes at the ranch.

Grandma with Gracie, Sydney and Mac

Mac has gotten so big!

Sydney had fun playing with the Nerf guns!

I'm sending Mac some Illini gear! He is getting brainwashed living in Georgia!

Syd and Mac


Their house from the front.

Mike taking the three little ones on one of the four wheelers!
Daddy and Sydney out exploring.

The house from the back is AWESOME!

He is such a sweet boy!

A group photo sitting on the rock coach behind their house!


Bret is the best dog!


Daddy and Gracie on the four wheeler.

Grace and Sydney's first ride! Their on Mac's horse, Miss Daisy!

We grilled out for dinner on Saturday night. Of course, Sydney had to wear her princess dress.

Grandma, Mac and Gracie

Mac all ready for bed!

Gracie with whipped cream on her nose!

Grandma and Grandpa with four of their favorite kids!

All four kids!

Mike and I with the kids!

Jeff and Jessica with the kids!

Jessica and me! I sure miss her.

Jan, Jeff, Roger and Mike. We are just missing Eric!

No comments: