OK, I admit it, I'm so behind on my blog. We are still busy as ever but with Mike home it is hard for me to dedicate the time to the blog because I would rather spend the time with him. I'm going to try and get updates on here quicker. So here we go...
Back in February the Army Wives surprised one of our own with a bridal shower. We try and meet once a month for dinner so we dedicated our February dinner to Janelle. It was rough pulling off the surprise. With the help of her wonderful fiance it was a great surprise. He had to hack into her email to keep from ruining it. It was a very covert operation. She had no idea. We had dinner, opened gifts and had the best cake. Cindi had the perfect idea for our cake. It was a Chinook dangling a diamond ring into a martini glass that read "Army Wives". Janelle and Joshua got married about ten days ago. It was a wonderful wedding and we are all so happy for them. I will be sure and post some photos once I get caught up. We just have one couple left that isn't married so who knows maybe sometime soon we will get to have another shower!
The cake looked awesome and was very yummy!


No comments:
Post a Comment