Nearly a month ago I celebrated my 33rd birthday. It is so hard for me to believe that I'm already 33. On my birthday I was thinking about when my Mom turned 33 I was 15. I can't imagine having a 15 year old. I had a great birthday. I was able to help out at Gracie's school, have lunch with my Mom and dinner out with Mike, my girls and my Mom. We then came home, opened presents, had cake and watched the Olympic opening ceremonies. I told Mike that I didn't want any gifts for my birthday this year. I wanted to spend that money on updating Sydney's bedroom from a nursery to a big girl room. He didn't listen and surprised me with gorgeous flowers. My birthday was on a Friday, which is my favorite day of the week. I had a great day and I'm looking forward to celebrating many more with my AWESOME family! Here are some photos from that day!

Gracie at school!

Time for Bingo!

Me and my big girl!




Mike tried and tried and tried to get a good photo of his three girls!

My yummy drink!

Syd with her Mee-Maw

Daddy and Sydney

Gracie and Mommy

Me and Mike

Aren't my flowers beautiful?
No comments:
Post a Comment