Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Jenna Lynn!


A little over a month ago my sweet niece turned one. It is so hard to believe that she joined our family a year ago. The day she was born Mike arrived in Afghanistan. It is a day that I will never forgot. Jenna has been pretty much a perfect baby. She reminds me a lot of Grace at the same age. She is so happy and easy going. She is really getting a personality. She adores her Uncle Mike. It is so cute. She lights up whenever she sees him. I love that my sister has a little girl. We've sure had fun shopping for our girls together and dressing them a like for photos! I'm looking forward to sharing many more birthdays with Jenna. We celebrated with Jenna the weekend after her birthday. Unfortunately Mike couldn't join us. He was at an Army school. Here are Jenna's one year photos and also some from her birthday party!

The Heuer Girls Rock!

The birthday girl was getting some beauty sleep when we arrived!
Carter is such a sweetheart!
Best cousins!
The cake was so cute and super yummy! Janet's has the best cake!!
Aunt Naner, Gracie and Aunt Donna
Grandma Fowler and Sydney

Janel and Mom

Chad and Amanda
Me and my girls!
Check out Jenna's curls!
Awwww.....
Aunt Naner enjoying reading the potty book to the kids!
Tucker, Grandpa Rapp and Sydney reading the potty book!
Janel and her baby girl!
Twins, I mean Dad and Chad.
I love this baby girl so much!

Jenna loves her Uncle Chad.

She was hamming it up for us! It was so cute.
Time for cake!
I'm not so sure about this cake!
Yummm!
This cake business is hard work!

Zeke, Tucker and Uncle Mike

Playing with Aunt Kara's camera case is fun!

No comments: