Miss Sydney has been patiently watching Gracie at swim lessons the past six months. She had to be three before I could enroll her in group lessons so once she turned three I got her on the waiting list for Gracie's class. Finally, around the holidays Sydney started lessons. I was worried she would be shy and cling to me but she was a champ. She is a doing great and I couldn't be prouder. On February 11th Sydney got to ring the bell. She also got her progress chart and three stickers for it. Each time you master a swimming skill they give you a sticker and you get to ring the bell. She was very excited. Mike just missed seeing her, maybe next time he'll be able to make it in time. Swim lessons is 50 whole minutes where I get to sit and relax each week!
After swim lessons we met Dad and Jan at Schooner's to celebrate my Dad's 54th Birthday. Our girls adore Pa-Pa Fred and our family LOVES Schooner's. It was a great evening!
Pa-Pa Fred and Gracie!

No comments:
Post a Comment