Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A walk to the park...

On Sunday afternoon I thought about taking the girls back to the pool but figured it would be super crowded. I was right, I talked to a coworker and he told me that the pool was at capacity and they were only letting people in when others left. So after dinner I asked the girls if they wanted to go to the park. Of course, they said yes!! Next time I will take the wagon. Both of them got tired on me but we made it home and we all had fun. They are such great buddies right now. I'm so glad that I have two girls so close in age. I sure hope that they remain close over the years. I took my new camera and snapped a few good shots. They girls look a little disheveled but it was the end of the day! :-)

Awww.... Best Friends Forever!!



They loved the swings. They kept wanting me to swing them higher and higher.

Can't you just see the orneriness in her eyes?!!

Daddy's girls, 95 more days!!

No comments: