
On Friday, two of my favorite Mike's came to our rescue. We had some landscaping that was in much need of some TLC so my step-dad Mike and my Uncle Mike came over and took care of it for us. I really am not into doing yard work. I can mow if needed but really don't do much else. My Uncle Wally has actually been mowing while Mike has been gone so I've been pretty lucky. Mike and Mike ripped out some dead bushes, trimmed our trees and also trimmed the other bushes. The yard looks 100 % better. Then on Saturday my good friend Katie's husband, Brad, aerated our yard. Uncle Mike plans to seed it and get some fertilizer on it so hopefully it will be nice for us next year. We really do have the best family and friends EVER!! Here are some more pictures of all the hard work the Mike's did!! I know that Mike
Heuer really appreciates it too!

They took three truck loads of brush to the dump!

The tree got a haircut!

Dead bushes removed, looking better!

Grace loves being outside!

Uncle Mike is a worker!!


Ahhh, much better!
1 comment:
Umm.. can you give them my address?
Post a Comment