Grace started her second year of preschool on Wednesday. She was so excited to go back to school and this year she'll be going three days instead of two. There are two Grace's in her class so our Grace goes by Gracie so that they can keep everyone straight! One the first day the kids only go for an hour and they have a parent stay with them. I think it is an awesome idea. Grace was a little shy at first but I'm sure she'll be her normal "chatter box" self in no time at all. My good friend Michelle's little girl, Ava, is in the same class as Grace this year. Michelle is taking Grace to school for me so that I don't have to go into work late. It was a huge relief to me when she agreed to take her for me. My father-in-law picks her up and takes her to the sitter before lunch. I'm so lucky to have such great friends and family!! Makes like without my husband so much easier. Here are some pictures of my big girl!! I can't believe next year I'll be sending her off to Kindergarten. I'm sure I'll be crying.


My big girl ready for school!
Doesn't she look so grown up? Notice her hands in her pockets!! Crack me up!
Such a sweetie!
Miss Sydney had to get her picture taken too! She wants to go to school so bad. Next year will be her turn!
Posing outside the school!
Next to her cubby where she keeps her backpack!
Grace with her buddy Ava!! I think that they are going to have a great time together this year.


Grace and her teachers, Mrs. Herren and Mrs. Masten
2 comments:
I didn't realize Grace and Killian will start Kindergarten the same year:) What elementary will she go to?
Also again; how do you possibly have so many matching outfits???
Love the photos, especially the hands in the pockets. Ainsley is going through the same school envy. When we leave in the morning Ainsley always asks me to take her to "School" like Kaylee, instead of her sitters. Next year will be here soon enough for that :)
Post a Comment