When I got home last night Grace was so excited. She told me that she and Sydney had a surprise for me. I was opening the mail and she could hardly wait for me to get done. I followed her out on the front porch and found that the girls had planted some flowers for me (with the help of Grandma). I had been meaning to fill my concrete pot all summer but never got around to it. Mike is the green thumb of our family and takes care of the plants, without him around I didn't get it done. The girls also put flowers in another small pot but I didn't get a picture. Those flowers are orange. Sydney informed Grandma that they need to get orange ones for the ILL (that is what she calls the Illini). My two favorite colors are yellow and orange. My girls are so sweet and I'm so lucky!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment