We recently bought a new digital camera. Mike and I picked it out while he was home and I ordered it on Amazon. It finally came a few weeks ago so I sent our old camera to Mike. I've been asking him to send photos and he asked me what I wanted photos of and I told him that I wanted them of him. :-) Today he took some and emailed them to me. I started getting teary eyed when I opened them up on my email. I miss him so much. The girls loved seeing the photos of Daddy too. Today he broke a record for flying hours logged in one day for Salerno. He logged 8.7 hours for a total of 399.4 since his deployment. They are keeping him busy. He is anxious to get home. We hope to have him home in approximately 84 days!! I'm already planning his welcome home party. Enjoy...
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those made me smile too!!! Woo Hoo for 83 days :-) I think it will go by fast..bring on Fall.
These are great! I'm always after Jason so send some too. So glad to hear the count. Can't wait!
Post a Comment