Monday, November 17, 2008

One Wrinkled Daddy

Our Flat Daddy came in the mail today. I was so excited to get it. Flat Daddy is a 26 x 36 print of Mike from the waist up in his flight suit. It is printed on a vinyl like paper with a self adhesive backing that you can put on a foam poster board to make is more sturdy. The girls were so excited when I pulled it out of the box. I was really happy with it so after Grace's Kindermusik class we stopped at Hobby Lobby and picked up the poster board. After dinner I attempted to attach it to the poster board. It was not pretty. My Mom tried to help but it was a lost cause. Needless to say we have a very wrinkled Daddy. We ordered a new one tonight and next time I plan to figure out a new way to attached it. I may just glue or tape it. The girls did hug and kiss our wrinkled Daddy before bed and he will suffice until the new one arrives. I know that if Mike were here he would have done it perfectly. I have a husband that is so handy. He can fix almost anything. I'm very spoiled and know that it is one of the many things that I miss about having him around. Anyway, here is a picture of the mess.

No comments: