
Tonight we decided to have a family movie night to avoid all of the election coverage. Our girls are crazy about movies so Mike rented a few that they hadn't seen. He also picked up pizza on his way home and I threw in some break and bake cookies for a treat. Grace decided that she wanted to watch the rat movie,
http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/ratatouille/. While the girls watched the movie Mike got our home laptop cleaned up a little and installed skype and tested it out. We plan on using it to talk while he is gone. It is actually a pretty slick way to communicate across the world. I did some laundry and got some photos of Daddy with his girls. Our girls are sure crazy about their Daddy. With modern communication we plan to keep in good contact with him while he is gone. I'm also going to order one of these,
http://flatdaddies.com/ so that we can have Daddy with us all of the time. One week till Fort Sill. I'm sure this week with fly by.
No comments:
Post a Comment