Grace on her birthday, November 30th, 2004
Grace on her fourth birthday, November 30th, 2008.
I can't believe that my baby is four. I don't know where the time has gone. Grace is such a sweet girl. She is so thoughtful and very laid back. Sometimes she'll look at me and for no reason at all say "Mommy I love you so much". It melts my heart. She wakes up in the morning talking and doesn't stop until her she falls asleep. She is very sensitive and gets upset when I get after her. She is a big Daddy's girl and tells me all the time how much she misses him. She loves to cuddle, especially with her Daddy. Grace is a TV junkie. Often her punishment is having TV taken away which kills her. She loves being a big sister. In the morning she can't wait to wake Sydney up. She is a lot like me which is very scary. I keep telling her not to grow up. I just love this age.
We woke up today to find that it had snowed. It snowed the day she was born, on her second birthday and the day after her third birthday we had ice. Here is a picture of our deck this morning when we woke up. Grace was very excited about the snow, me not so much!
After Chuck E. Cheese's we ran to Wal-Mart to pick up eggs to make cupcakes for Grace to take to the sitter's house tomorrow. I also picked up some ice melt for our driveway. I was hoping when I got home that the driveway fairy would have magically shoveled it for me but no such luck. If Mike were home he would have had it cleaned off first thing this morning. I would normally just drive over it and wait for it to melt but I do have other people to think about, like my wonderful family who watches our girls. I don't want anyone to slip and fall trying to come over to keep our girls so when we got home from Wal-Mart I left the girls in the car watching a movie and I shoveled the driveway. I also put the ice melt down when I was done. I didn't do as well as Mike would have but it is done.
I let the girls help make the cupcakes for the sitters house. Here is a picture of our masterpiece.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I love these long weekends. It would be ideal to have a four day weekend every week.


1 comment:
She is too cute! What a coincidence Anna got a Leapster 2 for her birthday too. =)
Post a Comment