Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grace's Preschool Birthday

Grace turns four on Sunday but today was her day to bring treats to school for her birthday. The school requires that all treats must be store bought. Homemade treats are not allowed so I asked Grace what she wanted to take and of course the answer was cake. For those don't know Grace loves cake. Actually, both our girls are crazy about cake. We have a wonderful bakery in town where I try and order all of our cakes. They make mini cakes which are individual pieces of cake that have frosting on all sides. I ordered a set with pink #4's on them for Grace to take to school today. She was so excited this morning to take them. I snapped a picture of her with her cakes before she left. She also wore her #4 shirt. Doesn't she look adorable?!



At school today Grace got to wear a crown and her teachers sent home a gift for her. They got her the book "Corduroy". She loves books and it was one that we didn't have so it was a big hit. Tonight Grandma and Grandpa kept them so that I could go to my Army Wives dinner. When I was leaving Grandma was reading the new book to both Grace and Sydney. We took a picture of Grace with her book and crown so that we can make a thank-you for her teachers.

In the mail this week we received Grace's fall preschool evaluation. She is doing very well. Here are the comments from her teacher "Gracie is having a great year at preschool. She gets along with the other children in the class. She is a good listener and she is always willing to help. She has a smile when she comes to school and pretty much keeps it all the time. She participates in all classroom projects and activities. She likes to come to the art table and the easel. She likes to look at books and do puzzles." That's our girl!! Mike and I are so proud of her.

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

Too Cute! I love the little cakes, how sweet!