Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fresh Paint...

Our girls love to have their finger nails and toe nails painted. Tonight Grace asked if I would paint her toe nails and of course Sydney wanted her nails done too. I promised them that if we got an early bath I would paint their toe nails for them. They actually sat really well and let me dry them with the hair dryer when I was done. They are both very proud of their freshly painted nails and can't wait to show Daddy tomorrow. Today he flew an aircraft to Fort Sill so that it will be there next week when they arrive for training. He is on his way back right now. Grace and I talked about the deployment some tonight. She told me that she doesn't want Daddy to go and I told her that he had to go. Her response was "but I'll miss him Mommy". I assured her that we'll be able to talk to him on the computer that we'll send him presents in the mail. She was all for sending gifts. She thought we should get Daddy a new remote control helicopter. She sure knows her Daddy well.

No comments: