Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a difference a day makes...

Yesterday was not one of my best days. The weather bummed me out. Today when I woke up and saw the sun shining I new that it would be a much better day. I had planned to take the girls to the pool again as long as the weather cooperated but my plans changed a little. My friend, Janelle, a fellow Army wife (or soon to be wife) saw my blog post yesterday and decided to invite us over to Washington for the day. She picked up her niece and nephew and we spent the day with them. We had lunch at Janelle's and then went to her local gym and swam in their pool for a few hours. After the pool we went to Eureka for the 4th of July parade that had been postponed from yesterday. Janelle's niece and nephew got along great with the girls and I loved the adult company. When we got home we met Grandma and Grandpa for dinner. It was a great day!! Thank you Janelle, Kyler and Lexi!!! We hope to see you all soon!! Here are some pictures of the fun!

The girls jumped right into the pool!

Grace loves swimming!

Sydney had fun playing with the pool toys Janelle brought.

Grace playing under one of the fountains.

The girls walking to the parade.


Kyler, Lexi, Grace and Sydney wait anxiously await for the parade to start.

The kiddos with their goodies!!

Grace in her 4th of July dress!!

Sydney in her 4th of July dress!

Our twins!!

I love her smile!!

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun day. Your girls look so cute in their dresses. I was so bummed that I couldn't put Zach in all his cute 4th of July gear 'cause it was so cold.