Thursday, July 16, 2009

Popular Mechanics Articles

Gotta love the Chinook!!

Mike sent me a link to a couple articles last night. They are both from the August 2009 edition of Popular Mechanics. Mike and our good friend Lance are both mentioned in the first article. I thought everyone might like to read it. I plan to run and buy a copy of the magazine today. Mike is flying nights right now so I usually hear from him during the middle of our day which is late night in Afghanistan. He is usually waking up and starting his day about 9:00 pm and works a twelve hour shift. Hopefully this weekend the girls can talk to him on Skype. They sure miss their Daddy. We are down to four months till gets home. I hate to wish the summer away but this year I am. :-)

The Helicopter War: PM Reports from Afghanistan

Here is another article on Salerno

War Journal: One Day at Forward Operating Base Salerno

No comments: