Today is day 183 of my photo of the day project. So that means the year is half way over and I have not missed a photo of the day! I'm pretty proud of myself. I hope that I don't forget over the next 182 days. It sure has been interesting going back and looking at the photos I've taken. I hope that my end of the year scrapbook turns out well. Today's photo is one of Grace at swim lessons. She has been going for about a month and just loves it. Hopefully next year Sydney will be ready for lessons too. If you want to check out all of my photos of the day you will find them here, http://www.shuttercal.com/calendar/chopperwife/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a cool project! You've done such a great job. I'm sure you'll do just as well with the next 182 days.
Post a Comment