Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Hour!!

One of my co-workers, Mark, is moving on so tonight we had a going away happy hour for him at Buffalo Wild Wings. I'm really going to miss working with Mark and so glad that I was able to go tonight. My Mom kept the girls for me, thanks Mom!! I work with a great group of people and have so many wonderful friends. Of course, I took my camera. I try not to leave home without it!! Enjoy...

Me with Kylie!! She is four weeks old and adorable. I used to work with Kylie's Mom, Michelle.



Mark and me, he is a super guy and missed so much!

Kylie is such a sweet baby!

Jill and Mark

I've got the touch!! Kylie went to sleep for me. I have to admit I was a baby hog!! I know you are all surprised by that!

Jill with Kylie, she is so tiny!

Me and Angie!!

Kenny, Mark and Jeremy

Angie and Frank


Frank, Mark and Angie

Jill and Me

Angie, Me and Jill

Mark, Michelle and Kylie

No comments: