Sydney with "Flat" Daddy before the shower.
Gracie with "Flat" Daddy.
Both girls pose with "Flat" Daddy. I'm so amazed how close they are in size. I'm sure Sydney will pass up Grace and Grace will be sad about it! She likes being the big sister and I think that Sydney being bigger than hen with not be good.
One of the tables at the shower. We had a traditional Victorian Tea. It was awesome!
Grandma and Sydney
Grace was very excited to go to her first tea party!
Me and my girls!
Grandma and her girls!
Amanda with the mannequin dressed in a Victorian bridal gown!
Amanda as a Victorian bride!
The Tea Ladies did a program on a traditional Victorian Wedding. It was very interesting.
Megan holding sleeping baby Jenna!!
Yvonne (Amanda's Mom), Amanda, and Nicole (Amanda's sister)
Sydney with Aunt Amanda
Amanda with her flower girls!! I think they'll be the cutest ones ever, not that I'm biased!
Katie (bridesmaid), Sydney, Amanda and Grace. Katie is so good with my girls.
The Happy Couple, Amanda and Chad!
We gave out sugar cookies shaped like engagement rings as a party favor. They turned out really cute and tasted awesome!!
After the shower we got together with my family. The four older kids were acting like our fireplace was a stage. They are so crazy!!
Sweet baby Jenna!!

No comments:
Post a Comment