Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chad is 28!!

My baby brother, Chad, aka Bud, turned 28 on August 10th. How can he be 28 already? It just seems like he turned 18. We celebrated with a family dinner the Friday after his birthday. Chad picked Chinese from Grand Cafe for dinner. The food was yummy and the company even better. We even had our own private room. The excitement of the evening was coming out to find Janel and Brian had a flat tire. The guys were able to get the spare on quickly and we were all on our way. I really do have the best brother. I love that we are close and he is so good to my girls. Happy Birthday Bud!! Love you forever!!

Grace and Tucker with Mee-Maw

Carter and Sydney with Pa-Pa.

Jenna and Pa-Pa

Gracie and the birthday boy!

The yummy cake!

Make a wish! I love Grace and Carter in this pic!

Chad and his cake!

Uncle Chad and Aunt Amanda with their five favorite kids!

Silly face!

Sydney and Daddy

Silly face!

Me and Jenna

No comments: