Grandpa "Zeke" turned the big 8-0 on June 15th so we celebrated with at the Farm with a family get together the weekend of June 25th. Susan served awesome food, like she always does and we had fun visiting with family. The kids had a blast on the gator and playing with their cousins. On Saturday night my Mom had everyone stay over except for Mike and I (we were invited). We headed home to sleep in our own bed and let the girls stay. I guess her house was pretty crazy on Sunday morning with five kids under the age of five and two dogs. I should have taken more pictures but here are the few I did get.
We had been in Lexington before heading to the Farm and when we drove by Mike's Mom's house we saw this beauty!
The Gator was the hit of the day. Poor Carter was so sad to head home. He loves anything to do with the Farm. Grandpa Zeke was so good to take everyone for a ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment