Monday, August 29, 2011

Dance Class

So I have something to admit, I'm that "Mom" who has my kids in a million activities and end up spending my week running around town. Grace and Sydney are currently enrolled in Kindermusik, gymnastics and swim lessons. Which means three nights a week we are running around like crazy people. During the summer we take a break from Kindermusik so this year we tried tap/ballet class. They have both wanted to do dance but I couldn't imagine adding something else to our already busy week. Dance was fun but Sydney wasn't a huge fun so we just did summer classes and gave it up for fall. It was super cute to watch them dance and I'm glad I let them try it. Grace is my child who wants to be in EVERYTHING. If we had the time and money she would add other activities to her schedule. At this point with school and our three evening classes we are busy enough. Thank God for my amazing family who can help me out when I'm not around. Mike does help when he is here but as most of you know Army keeps him pretty busy as well. Here are some pics I took from one of our last dance classes. The girls took the class with our great friend Safiyah!! We just love her to pieces.

Syd

Gracie

Safiyah

Dancing girls!!

No comments: