Grace was so excited to start first grade. She was going to a new school since we moved last fall. She went from being in a class of nine students to a class of twenty-eight. Thankfully, she is a good student and adjusts well. This is her first year of riding a bus too. Grace has had a lot of changes and adapted like a champ. She is loving first grade and her new babysitter. Her new school has been wonderful and I actually can't wait for Sydney to join Grace next year. It will be so nice having both girls at the same place. I will probably be a little sad that my baby will be in Kindergarten but I have a whole year before that happens. Here are a few pics of my big first grader. Don't blink, I still can't believe she is almost seven and in first grade!
All ready to go!
A close-up!
Grace and her new backpack!
You can see that she has lost two teeth!
This was Daddy's first year of being home on Grace's first day of school. Don't they look like twins in this pic!
Love my girl!
Sydney had to dress just like Grace and even wanted her hair to match Grace. Sydney looks like the big sister. She is taller than Grace, craziness!
Strike a pose!
Sydney's turn for a pic!
Gracie's first bus ride!! When I asked her about it she said it was loud!

No comments:
Post a Comment