I'm a firm believer that birthdays are for celebrating. My family has always been so good about making me feel special on my birthday so I like to make others feel special on their birthday. At work whenever one of my friends reaches a milestone birthday I can't let it pass without decorating their desk and bringing in some food. The best is when I know their family and can get pictures of them to hang up around the office. My friend Kenny turned 40 on August 26th so of course I had to get him. I got in touch with his sweet wife and she was all for helping me out. She provided me with almost 20 pictures. I made a poster of all of the pictures and hung signs around the office. My friend Jill helped me get a cake and decorate Kenny's desk. Kenny was a good sport about it and even agreed to a having a happy hour in his honor. Work isn't always fun but having great people to work with makes it so much better. Happy Birthday Kenny!! I hope I'm able to decorate your desk when you turn 50!
![]() |
| The finished product! |
![]() |
| Kenny's birthday pics! |
![]() |
| Kenny and his sweet son Issac. |
![]() |
| Jenny and me |
![]() |
| The "Storage" girls, Nicole, Jill, Me and Jenny. Even though I changed jobs I'm still one of them. |
![]() |
| Me and Srinivas |
![]() |
| Me, Kenny, Jenny, Jill and Rajeev |








No comments:
Post a Comment