Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1st Grade Picture Day

Picture day for Grace was really early this year.  The week before I realized I had no idea what she would wear.  As most of you, when it comes to my girls, I'm a bit of a clothes addict.  Not knowing what to put on Grace was the perfect reason to buy a new outfit.  When I was at my sister's I hit up Gymboree and found a cute outfit on the sale rack.  We got up early the morning of picture day so I could curl Grace's hair.  My girls are trained that on special days we curl our hair.  I snapped a few pictures of her before she left for school.  Grace likes to play rough so I'm hoping that she still looked pretty when it came time to get the pictures taken.  I hope that we get them back soon.



No comments: