Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sydney's First Day of Preschool

Our baby started preschool this fall. She is attending the same preschool that Grace attended and has the same teachers that Grace had for her three year old class. I was little worried that she may cry when I left her at school but she was a trooper. On the first day she only went for an hour and I was able to stay with her. My friend Michelle volunteered to take her to school for me which is a lifesaver and my father-in-law picks her up. Sydney loves her special time with Grandpa. Sydney is having a great year at school. At her Christmas program one of her teachers said if she had a class full of Sydney's she would have a perfect class. Sydney is more challenging at home than Grace so I'm so glad to hear that she is well behaved at school. Mike and I really are blessed with sweet girls who are well behaved most of the time.

All ready to go!


Modeling her new backpack!


Out in front of the church was she goes to preschool. Do you notice the curls have fallen out of her hair? It was pouring rain that day.


So happy to be at school!

Syd in front of her cubby.

Such a good listener

Her first job at school was Librarian. My two librairan friends thought it was pretty cool too.

No comments: