It is hard to believe but Mike and I are parents of a Kindergartner. I'm not sure where the time went but it sure flew by. Grace's first day was back in August. We decided to enroll her in private Kindergarten since our house was on the market and we didn't want her to have to switch schools during the middle of the school year. Grace attends Chesterbrook Academy. She is in a class of seven, five girls and two boys. She loves school so much and is thriving. At her first parent teacher conference her teacher had nothing but good things to say and she got the highest marks in all categories. Mike and I are both so proud of Grace and hope that her love of school continues as she grows. Next year she will attend public school and I'm sure she'll do great but we are enjoying her small class this year. Here are a few photos of her first few days at school.
Ready for breakfast before we leave!
Our pretty girl!! She is so grown up and has quite the personality. It scares me how much she acts like her Mom!
Day Two of school (Grace's actual first day in her class).
Grace with her cubby.

No comments:
Post a Comment