Thursday, January 6, 2011

Grace's New Earrings

One Friday in August I picked up the girls from our sitters and asked them if they wanted to get their ears pierced. I had been telling them I would get it done soon. Both wanted to go so we headed to the E Mall (Grace & Sydney's name for it). Grace decided to go first. She picked out some really cute multi-colored flower earrings. Two girls were working at the store so they decided to pierce both ears at the same time. She did awesome and didn't cry at all. She even said it didn't hurt. She got her ears pierced the weekend before she started Kindergarten so she was able to show off her new earrings at school. Sydney on the other hand chickened out. A few weeks after Grace got hers done Sydney decided that she wanted to go back and get her ears done. We were so close and she chickened out again. I told her next time Daddy can take her. Here are a few pics of our big girl and her new jewels!

Finding the perfect spot!



All ready to go!

She's all done!

Aren't her earrings so cute?

She is such a sweetheart!!

No comments: